Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Humphrey Birthday Treat Box

Hi everyone! Samantha here with another 3d project for you this week, this time via video tutorial! I created this little birthday treat box using the  Ultimate Tool and the Boxer Board.

I have been having so much fun designing my own boxes. I never imagined it being as easy as it has been using the Ultimate Tool. If you want to create adorable treat boxes and gifts, then the Ultimate Tool is a must have!

At the end of today's post, I have provided some diagrams for you in case you would like to replicate this treat box.

Here is my video showing you how everything came together for this treat box. Enjoy!


The adorable Humphrey stamp I used is from the Birthday Conga stamp set, which is available now in the CC Store.

The grey sections are sections to cut away. Solid lines are cuts and dotted lines are score marks. I added an arrow to show you the direction in which to start your scoring. As shown in the video, I flipped my sheet of paper over to finish the scoring along the longest (11.5inch) side, so I have included those measurements for you so that you can easily flip your paper around and score it going from the opposite direction.
If you have any questions about today's project, be sure to leave me a comment below & I will try to answer them. Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see new projects from my teammates!



 
Scrapmaster's Paradise

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Thank you for the great video. Love the box.And the template.
Excellent job!!!

Cathy said...

Thanks for the video. your box and stamp are adorable:)

Stacy H-W said...

Nice tutorial Sami!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Wonderful tutorial! Such a wonderful project.

Michelle H. said...

Beautiful and so adorable!
TFS!!

Dee in N.H. said...

Great tutorial!!!!

Stephanie Lee said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial and cute project

Barbara Moore said...

Cute project and love the tutorial. I'm a new follower and Kathy sent me over.

Trena in Naperville said...

Awesome video. Love the project. Thank you for sharing Samantha!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!