Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kanji Card Set

Hello all! Lisa here! How's your weather? Here in Kentucky, we've had warm sunny days, a little bit of snow, way too much rain, tornadoes yesterday, and below average temperatures today. Enough is enough! Luckily I can stay nice and warm (and dry) in my craft area.

Now, down to business. Do you ever need a little something to give someone? Something to say "thanks for lunch", "you're so kind", or "just wanted to give you a little something"?

Well that is just the kind of project I created for you today.


I made up this set of Asian cards just for that little something to give. I made 6 cards using the Kanji stamps from Crafter's Companion. Just simple cards, but they are handy to have around for many different occasions.

Here's one of them ...


I made the card keeper with the Crafter's Companion Envelobox Creator. Yes, I said En-vel-o-box! This tool is so cool! You've got to go check it out! Not only is it the great for a set of greeting cards, or some special recipe cards, it's great to for giving a 3-D card in too! You can make an Envelobox in many different sizes and depths!

Here's a a couple of views of my Envelobox card keeper (it's 1/2" deep to hold the cards and envelopes) ...



Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

8 comments:

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

This is gorgeous Lisa - so simple that anyone can make!

Carolyn L. said...

A great idea and your execution is awesome!

Paula Huiras said...

Really great idea. They really could cover a bunch of occasions.
PH

Trena in Naperville said...

Lisa! What a lovely stationary set! I would love to get this gift!! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Wow!
This is just beautiful!

JLessor said...

So simple & yet so elegant! Also looks like it can be easily made by anyone!! I love the new ' Kanji' sets!

Gvendalen said...

Lovely set!

Marge said...

I like the striking simplicity and high contrast color scheme. Beautiful set.