Thursday, January 19, 2012

Kanji Charm Bracelet

Hello all!  Lisa here! Look what I came up with for this week's project! 



I used the Crafter's Compainion Kanji stamps for the charms on this bracelet.  The bracelet is a standard size with toggle clasp closure.  The images were put on Shrinky Dink material and then cut out.  I punched holes for the jump rings and them shrank them.  After the charms were shrunk, I edged them with red Sharpie marker.  I attached the charms to the bracelet with jump rings.  Do you think matching earrings and a necklace with this would be an overload?  I'm thinking probably.

Here's a little closer look ...


Until next time, I am ever searching for inspiration.
Lisa

7 comments:

Kathy said...

Amazing, just amazing!!! I think earrings and a necklace would be awesome. I love the stamps. I am going to try the shrinky dink technique. Thank you for all the hard work. Great job.

Paula Huiras said...

Very unique.It looks like it was very well constructed.
PH

Carolyn L. said...

Super creative idea and the images turned out great!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

I agree with Carolyn - very creative and gorgeous too!

Trena in Naperville said...

Awesome bracelet Lisa!! Cool display of it! :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love, love this bracelet- so creative using the stamps.

Stacy H-W said...

Awesome idea! I love how it turned out too.