Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Kanji Desk Organizer

Hi everyone! Samantha here, and I've got a cute little desk organizer project to share with you, using one of the soon-to-be-released Kanji stamps. I created this little organizer with the help of the Ultimate Crafter's Companion tool, The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD, and The Boxer board.

I can't even tell you how EASY this was to create! The DVD literally walks you through each project step-by-step, giving you the exact dimension and score lines.

I thought this little organizer would be perfect with this Kanji fan stamp:

In the front, you could put business cards, or little note paper so you can easily jot down little notes. This would make a cute little gift, or you could just make one for yourself :)

In the back, there is a space for a block of post-it notes.

Here is a close up of that lovely fan stamped image. I colored it with some grey alcohol markers and then some glitter pens to make it all sparkly.

That's all I've got for you. I hope that you are loving the Kanji stamp previews. Keep stopping back for even more previews. See you next Wednesday!

 
Scrapmaster's Paradise

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Sami, Excellent job!! Great work on the box, and I love the fan...

Stacy H-W said...

Love it!

Carolyn L. said...

WOW, what an awesome project. I love it!

julie_woolston said...

What a brilliant idea.

Hugs Julie x

Paula Huiras said...

Love the colors and you make it seem so easy.
PH

Steph lee (Arty Carty) said...

How creative Samantha and very pretty too!

Pat said...

Gorgeous project, Sami! I've got the DVD and will have tot ry this!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my word this is stunning! I just love your project.
Love the pink bow for sure

Trena in Naperville said...

What a great idea Samantha! And so pretty!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathi said...

Very cool box with that gorgeous fan. Fun colors too.