How did I do it?
It'a easy peasy you can too!
1. Buy cheapie candles from the dollar store.
2. Wrap candle with mulberry paper adhere with wet glue (you can stamp the mulberry paper with your Kanji stamps).
3. Tear a piece of black cardstock and layer with another piece of mulberry paper to make a ring around the candle.
4. Used twine to wrap around the candle a few times. (i would have used black cord if I had it)
5. Added a tag with the Kanji sentiment "Happiness" stamped on to it.
Your turn! send us pics when you get them done!
You can view the rest of these amazing Kanji stamps next week here on the Crafter's Companion website. There are background images, sentiments (Kanji) and a few other cute images. You are sure to find at least one or two that you will need to add to your collection!
SAFETY NOTE: My candles are for decoration only, if you plan to burn the candles, I suggest using the fake candles with a battery. They look realistic and won't catch the paper on fire. You can even add a bit of scented oil for that yummie smell. I found some of the fake candles at the dollar store, I just preferred the vanilla smell of these lovely candles and do not plan on burning them.