Monday, January 16, 2012

Kanji Thanks Stamp

Happy Monday, everyone! Jen (JLJ Designs) here with the new Kanji stamps. I thought it would be fun to use these stamps on gate fold cards, which were super-easy to make using the Ultimate tool. I usually avoid these types of cards because it's difficult to match the fold, but the Ultimate tool matched everything up easily. I covered my card stock base in Asian-inspired papers. I stamped the Kanji background onto vellum and then mounted it on patterned paper. I then attached it to one side of the gate gold card.


I decorated the inside the same way. Hubby is always looking for "flat" thank you cards. He means ones without a lot of embellishments. I added a stamped "Thanks" to the inside of the card. With the patterned papers and stamped images. I don't think this card needs anything else, so I'm happy and hubby is happy.



Happy Crafting!

Jen

7 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Love the papers.They are perfect with this card. Glad hubby is happy!
PH

Carolyn L. said...

Wow those papers are so pretty! I love your card.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

LOVE those papers!! your card is amazing and I'm glad DH likes it too!

Marge said...

Lovely card Jen, with a great serene feel to it. I know just what your hubby means about 'flat' cards!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a beautiful design-the papers are perfect for this stamp.
Thanks for sharing

Kathy said...

Beautiful card. The paper is great. Nice job.

Trena in Naperville said...

Lovely design Jen! The background papers really complement your design.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!