Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kitty Kapers

Hello Everyone



My name is Kathy, and this is my first card for the Crafter's Companion Design Team. I am very honored and excited to be a part of this talented team of ladies.

Today I want to introduce one of the new stamp sets called
Strawberry-Kisses
This adorable little miss is having a good time playing
in a flower pot.



I started out with a Center Step Card.
this project fun and easy. It has both a cutter and a tool for scoring.
To get the lines nice and crisp I used the
to finish up the score lines.




I punched out six little flowers and stamped them with
the oh so cute flower that is in the set. I added
a little glitter and mounted them with pop dots.

I stamped out two sets of the kitty. I then colored them with the new alcohol based Spectrum-Noir markers. Then cut out one of the flowers and mounted it with a pop dot to give it a 3-D effect. Again, added a little glitter to make it pop and you have a card
for just about any occasion.


I had so much fun making this card.
To see all the new Strawberry-Kisses stamp sets
and other wonderful product go to
and treat yourself to a shopping spree!
If you go to the site now, you can pre-order the markers and be one of the first to have them.

Make a project and enter it in our Crafter's Companion-challenge.
This month is "Anything Goes".
Have fun.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

What a stunning card Kathy, such a sweet image and colours go really well together.
Hugs Julie x

Frank said...

Good color, great composition and 3-D effects.

Paula Huiras said...

Love those colors together. The close up of your glitter is stunning. Nice job and neat card.
PH

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

love the layout of your center step card and the glitters too!! awesome job!

Trena in Naperville said...

Such an adorable card Kathy!! Great step out photos to show how you made it!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such an adorable design-love that binding you used with the colors. I also love step cards.
Great job sweetie

Stacy H-W said...

Great job Kathy! Love all the dimension!

jone said...

Indeed a very nice post and I am a devoted orthodontist reader at Las Vegas.Your post is really very valuable. Thanks for sharing. keep up the good posting.