Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kitty Kat in the Flower Pot

Hello everyone. My name is Paula Huiras and I'm a new member of the Crafter's Companion Design Team. I'll be here on Saturdays. I'm married and have two college aged children, two dogs, two cats and chickens! We live in the country in a beautiful log home. Nature is at our doorstep. My first post is from a cute little set found on Crafter's Companion site.  It is a cute little set from the Strawberry Kisses collection. I used a whole array of the fabulous Spectrum Noir markers. If you look at the close up you will see I dotted the color on. Another fun way to color. See you next Saturday....and visit me at phcountrycreations!



Paula Huiras

5 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Just adorable Paula!! Great idea on how to apply color!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Your card is adorable. Love how do dotted the color in, I though it was glitter. The sew lines add that extra touch of whimsy. Great job!! I want more. See you next saturday.

Stacy H-W said...

Such a sweetie pie card!! I love the bright happy color you used it goes so perfectly with that adorable image.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

love your card Paula! the dotted colors add a wonderful look of texture! and love the faux stitching too!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is cute as can be-love your coloring! Love your dotted technique. That bow is so adorable with your design