Friday, January 27, 2012

Love you! Drawer Card

Hello everyone! Steph here.

CHA is a day away!! This is always the time that I'm swooning over all the new products coming out. Crafter's Companion will be at booth #2119 so if you will be there, stop by and say hello to us. I know I will be there and would love to meet you.

My card today features the Love You set from SWALK Winter collection which is also just released this winter.


Here is a close up of the image.



I also used the new boxer board to make this drawer set that I plan to give to my husband for Valentine's Day, with little surprise gifts in the drawers. It comes with a DVD of valuable instructions and projects, such as this one, and it is so easy to follow. Before owning the boxer and watching the DVD, I have never made anything more than 2 folds. So if I can make this, anyone else can! Check it out and have a fun and creative week! I know I will at CHA! Yeah!

Steph

5 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Steph this is a lovely idea, and I love the colours used for the image.

Hugs Julie x

Paula Huiras said...

Great coloring and really neat project.
PH

Kathy said...

Awesome job on the drawers. Your card is adorable, Love the coloring and blending. The background paper adds just the right touch.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I love these drawer boxes! I know the NEW BOXER BOARD had to be a great tool to use.
Your coloring is spectacular as usual

Marge said...

Love the idea of surprises in the little drawers for Valentine's Day.