Saturday, January 7, 2012

Lovely as a Tree -ART KURE

Good morning....Tracy here today. So are you getting excited about all the newest releases at Crafter's Companion? Just hold your horses, they will be here soon I promise! Until then we get to tease you with lots of beautiful cards and hopefully get you inspired to create away!!

My card for today is this beautiful tree by Art Kure!  I added some dots with my Spectrum Noir Markers to look like changing fall leaves.


I then punched out some leaves and added those with a cute little button.  Cute simple and fast! That's how I like to keep it. Thanks for coming by Crafter's Companion today! Stayed tuned for some more great creations from the other DT. Great things are happening........

Hugs,
Tracy Valure

7 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Great card Tracy! I dig your colors and design!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Carolyn L. said...

Love the tree and those papers are perfect!
Hugs,
Carolyn

Paula Huiras said...

Very nice. I like the whole design of thecard and the punched out leaves and button.
PH

Kathy said...

Beautiful, and so classie. Well done!!

Stacy H-W said...

I abosolutely love this card!! It is so wonderfully elegant!! I really like how you used the colored dots for changing leaves.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Gorgeous card Tracy!! love your colors choices and the touch of colors on the leaves!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

This turned out stunning! The colors and details are so beautiful.