Friday, January 6, 2012

Party Animal Resting

Hello again everyone,
I'm glad to be posting again here on the Crafter's Companion blog - this time as a member of the Crafter's Companion 2012 design team. For the new readers, I was guest designer for the month of December and I enjoyed working with this team so much, Denise and Trena invited me back as part of the regular crew! Thanks for the opportunity ladies.

I blog from The Arty Carty Blog and my introduction is over here on the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog.

This week, I get to work with the newest release, Strawberry Kisses. Such stink'in cute little kitten images - no surprise though if you have seen Popcorn the Bear, Humphrey the elephant, S.W.A.L.K - those are my favorites but how could you go wrong with Crafter's Companion if you are after cute images!!

Well here is my card:


That's how I felt after our New Year's Eve party. This Strawberry Kisses - Party Animal image is amazing and oh so fun to color. This is such a super easy card to make - I colored her using alcohol based markers with my light source primarily from the front of her shoe and adhere her to the card base. Then I framed her using a popped up negative die cut and embellished her with some twine.

Check out more Strawberry Kisses inspiration from the rest of my design team over the next few days!

Happy New Year!
Steph

8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Another gorgeous creation,they are all fabby,thank you for sharing your creations with us this week.

Hugs Julie x

Kathy said...

I love This card! So colorful. And your coloring and blending are awesome!!!

Paula Huiras said...

Really nice coloring!
PH

Trena in Naperville said...

Darling card Steph! Your coloring is perfect for this cutie pie!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Cathy said...

Oh my goodness this card is adorable:)))
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

danni reid said...

how how cuuuuute.

Stacy H-W said...

So darn cute!! Love your coloring!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Yes she is so darn cute! Your coloring is amazing that is for sure