Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sneek Peek: Art-Kure Stamps

Welcome back!

 Sit back and enjoy the scenery, the English scenery that is.

Crafters Companion has teamed up with Art Kure and is able to
 offer these beautiful stamps from the Timeless Britian series.

I love this set of stamps. I lived in England for 3 years and having driven extensively
 thru the country (and stopping MANY times to take hundreds of photos)  I can honestly
 say that these stamps have captured what Britian really looks like.


Stamp: Mary Arden's House by Art-Kure

I kept my card simple, wanting to showcase these amazing stamps. I used
Spectrum Noir pens, which are now available at Crafters Companion ( and VERY affordalbe)
 for the coloring and I added a little glitter and glass for some added depth and winter sparkle. 

If you like my stamp, drop by Crafters Companion to see all the other amazing
stamps in this set and to check out the Spectrum Noir pens. 

Happy Crafting!





6 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Very nice! Love the sparkle and snow.
PH

Marge said...

Love the tree in the foreground, and all the sparkle. Truly a lovely card.

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh this is stunning! Your eye for detail and the sparkle is wonderful.
My favorite stamps for sure

Trena in Naperville said...

Beautiful Carolyn!! I dig all the texture you've created and your coloring is awesome!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Beautiful card. The coloring is so good, it looks like you could drive right up to the door and check in! The snow is wondeful. using the glitter and glass made the scene pop. Good job!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

gorgeous card! love the sparkle and texture you created on a simple card!