Monday, January 2, 2012

So Happy to Be Here!

Hi! I'm Jen, aka JLJ Designs. I'm so excited to be a part of the Crafter's Companion Design Team and to be sharing my first post on the blog with you. Today, I have kitty in a flower pot from the new Strawberry Kisses line. They are super cute!

I've been really in to making gift bags recently, must be a hold over from the holidays. Peanut, my 4 year old, has been going to a lot of birthday parties recently since she started preschool. I thought this would be a fun bag for a party this year.


Happy Crafting!

Jen

9 comments:

Kathy said...

The bag is so cute. I love purple.Love the coloring. I like how you used the stamp "Flower Power" as a tag. Great job!!!

Trena in Naperville said...

Such a cute bag Jen!! That little kitty fits perfectly in the center of your flowers and all that lovely color.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

what a cute cute bag!! the flower pot really stands out among all that gorgeous purples!

Paula Huiras said...

Love the colors and all the extra flowers-really pretty.
PH

Stacy H-W said...

Super cute Jen!

Dawnll - Dawn's Craft Place said...

Such a cute idea for a gift bag, bet they love this one.
Your coloring is wonderful

Carolyn L. said...

Jen this is so super cute! What a creative idea!

Cathy said...

adorable!!!

Bindy said...

I know this is a bag for a gift but to me it is a gift in itself. If I ever got a bag like this it would never leave my house. lol BEAUTIFUL!