Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sweet Pea

Hi everyone! Kathy here!

This week I am having fun with my favorite stamps from Crafter's Companion. I love working with any of the fairy stamps. There are Flower Fairies And Fairyopolis products to pick from. Today I thought I would combine them both.


This adorable stamp is from the Flower Fairy Friends. It is called Sweet Pea.


I started out with the Fairyopolis card stock. The card stock and rub-ons, came from the Fairyopolis-Complete-Cardmaking-Kit.

One piece I used for the card. I ripped the purple butterfly piece around the edges and placed it down using a good liquid glue. I stamped the image on the card stock using Stick n Spray on the wonderful Rock-A-Blocks system. Then colored it in with the New Spectrum-Noir markers. I colored two sets. Cut the wings out of one set, then attached them with small clear pop dots, to give it a 3-D effect.

I placed that down on the purple card stock and added four Picture Stickers. The butterflies are from the Fairyopolis Kit. Just place them on the project and rub down. Easy as pie!! (if you know how to make pie)   :-) LOL :-)

Here is another picture of the Project.
I hope you like it.

Remember to pop over to our Challenge-Blog. There are all kinds of fun prizes to be had all this month. There is still time to make a project and enter it in the contest. So dig out all your crafting supplies and Crafter's Companion stamps, make a mess and have fun. We would love to see what you come up with!

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.


8 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful this is one of my favorites too.

Hugs Julie x

Paula Huiras said...

Very pretty. Love those photo corners and the flowers really add...
PH

Carolyn L. said...

This is super pretty with all those wonderful colors!

Stacy H-W said...

Beautiful card Kathy.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my word Kathy this is adorable as can be-I have really thought about getting this set, thanks for sharing this cutie!

Patricia St Martin said...

Wonderful card Kathy.


Is their some way to email someone here about some cards I have done.

Kathy said...

Yes pat, you can e-mail me, southernbell@cinci.rr.com and I will point
you in the right direction.

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

This is gorgeous Kathy