Sunday, February 26, 2012

Anthony & Burt Recipe Card

I had fun coming up with this little project. The idea came to me as I was making a recipe index of a great recipe that of course had chocolate in it!
I always have my recipe card saved on my computer so I was able to print it out. I thought of this cute little image from Anthony & Burt and it's semtiment "You can Never have too much Chocolate".  This cute little card is very simple to create. If you have a recipe that you don't want or one that you don't mind using this is what you do.  I cut a strip of paper about 3 inches longer than the card and stamped it with the image. I then played around with the layout then adhered it to the card. Snip off the extra, add your fun image with pop dots and there you go. A super "sweet" and easy card.
Stop back every day to see what the other design team members have created!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Adorable!! Love the idea. Wonderful coloring.

Paula Huiras said...

Cute idea-you'll always be able to find that recipe in a hurry!
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

what an adorable idea, and great idea to share with others.

Trena in Naperville said...

Cute idea Carolyn!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

love the diagonal sentiment! cute card!