Sunday, February 12, 2012

Art Fusion Card

Hi CC fans. Today I am going to show a card using the new Paint Fusion stamps by Sheena Douglas that will be available at Crafter's Companion shortly. 

I wanted to show the versatility of these beautiful stamps by making a simple card. I used the great Spectrum Noir pens. They are so easily blended that it makes layering so easy. These stamps can be cut and adhered to any project. Their versatility is endless.
Stop by the Crafter's Companion Blog every day for inspiration from the design team.


7 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Your colors turned out really pretty! I like your design

Hlora said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image of fucsia.

Paula Huiras said...

I like the background paper with these flowers!
PH

Kathy said...

Beautiful card, love the pastel colors. Great job.

Stacy H-W said...

Very pretty! I love that patterned paper you used.

Trena in Naperville said...

Carolyn, this is just lovely. Very pretty colors! I really like how you laid out the pattern background.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Art Information said...

Art definitely is a subjective platform and its connotations may vary with individual. For instance, my artistry may be the way I mark my signatures, while for you, art could be the design on your coffee cup or of your furniture.

Art Information