Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crazy Love



Hello crafters, Kathy here,

I hope everyone is enjoying the

These stamps are so much fun!
My brother's birthday was this week.
I like the fact that you can use these stamps
for the guys in our lives.

Today, I wanted to show you the
Anniversary card I made.



First I found some wonderful paper in my scrap basket.
The words "Crazy Love" says it all.
I distressed the edges with some
Jumbo Java ink,
and used the
to secure it down.
Then just rolled the edges toward the center.

I stamped out 9 little hearts and made the
Tic-Tac-Toe game.
I added a little twine and the front was done.

For the inside of the card,


I stamped out Anthony and Burt
Cut the middle of the heart out. Then I place
the little tiles on pop dots, to show how many
 years they were married.
Added the hearts at the bottom and
all finished.

has a wonderful selection of
And the
is giving away a set of stamps every week.
Pop over and check it out.

Stop in everyday.
These talented lady's will inspire you to make some
wonderful creations of your own.

 I hope you enjoyed the card.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.

4 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness this is so creative!
Really like the tic tac toe idea.
Fun design sweetie

Kathy said...

Thank you so much Dawn.

Siar said...

It’s cute and creative for what you do. Cool!


digital magazine software

shovo shake said...

Red Wine Magazine
Red Wine Magazine (RW) embraces the sweet and rich ideology that God the Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and the Precious Holy Spirit are releasing raw power for those gifted, creative and talented believers who are looking for success in all the unlikely places. Red Wine operates on the premise that a paradigm shift is taking place, charging the atmosphere with new information that can be made available to anyone if they know where to look. We are offering a fresh new approach to every area of life. Go to :>> http://www.redwinemag.com/preview_issue.html
RED WINE MAGAZINE
17503 La Cantera Pkwy, Suite 104-193
San Antonio, TX 78257
Toll Free: 888.645.1119
Local: 210.556.3165
FAX: 866 611-5619
E-mail: arts@redwinemag.com
Website: http://www.redwinemag.com/preview_issue.html