Monday, February 27, 2012

Decorating the Inside with Anthony and Burt

Hi all!  Jen (JLJ Designs) here with an Anthony and Burt card for you. I used Anthony and Burt Hope You Feel Better Soon!  For this card, I colored the image first with Spectrum Noir markers and then went to my stash to find papers.  I generally use a background paper and two other papers.  I cut the accent papers into squares/rectangles based on the amount of paper that I have.  I find that if I mat each paper and the image it really ties the card together.

Spectum Noir Recipe: DG2, DG4, IG1, IG2, GB5, LV1, LV2

To decorate the inside, I just cut two sets of the papers that I'm cutting for the front.  Then I cut a 3"x3" square to write a message on.  I generally place the papers in the same location as they are on the front, adjusting placement until I like the look.  My writing square is often smaller than the image, so it changes the look of the paper placement.


Happy Crafting!

Jen

4 comments:

Jesse said...

Super cute Jen! I love it when the inside is done too. It just seems more finished. Hugs, Stacy

Kathy said...

Great card Jen, I love all the layering.The purple and orange color combo is wonderful.
Super job!!

Paula Huiras said...

Great idea and card!
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a great post-I love when the inside is decorated-this is adorable.