Paula here with another card from Paint Fusion by Sheena Douglas. Last week I used the Distress ink pads direct to paper to color my card. This week I used the Distress inks again and a blender pen to color the flowers and leaves.
1. Stamp all images onto white card stock using India Black ink.
2. Color the petals using Spun Sugar and Dusty Concord with a Blender pen. Color the leaves using Peeled Paint and also using the blender pen. Cut out all.
3. Prepare a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 White folded card. Punch opposite corners of a 5 by 5 Pink card using a decorative corner punch. Put a 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 purple card through an embossing folder. Also put a strip and two punched out circles through the folder.
4. Layer Pink card stock to the purple card stock, and mount both to the folded white "base" card. Layer purple strips across the center of card along with a smaller white strip. Punch holes in circles for pink brads and insert. Use small pieces of mounting tape to adhere circles at opposite corners of the card.
5. Mount beaded circle to the center of card. Mount flowers and leaves to the beaded circle.
Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the other designer cards.