Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hoppy Birthday


 Hello Dawn ll here again, today my sneak peek from Crafter's Companion
 is a new set  featuring Anthony and Burt. - you can keep watching RIGHT HERE for the release.
 This is a birthday set that is so cute-I knew I had to make something with it.
Now of course I used the NEW Spectrum Noir markers-I really love how these colors blend together.

My card is pretty simple this week-I added glitter to the wings,the cake,and the birthday hats.

Wanted to share a second card I put together for my honey for Valentines Day-my honey is not a flower and sweet color kind of guy so I was thrilled when I got this fun image from the same release.
 Isn't this a fun image? Love this guy!This was colored with Spectrum Noir markers-the heart was made glossy with Liquid applique and sprinkled with glitter while still wet.
 Here is a couple close ups of the details-I used some grapevine leaves to look as lily pads!
There is a cute little heart with the set-I colored and cut out and added to a clear tag with a little twine and attached to the yummy bow.

Here is a quick view of the inside-I cut and matted the sentiment with a Spellbinder die.
Hope your enjoying all the sneak peeks this week from this talented team.
You still have time to pop over to the Crafters Companion challenge blog for the weekly giveaway
 
This is the Paint Fusion Lilac stamp that is being given away
We also have the Challenge this month- Something Sweet

This is the set you could win-I hope you join us. 
See you next Wednesday same place, same time!

3 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Cute card! Love how you folded your corners too.
PH

Kathy said...

Awesome cards Dawn!! Love the lily pads.Your coloring is excellent!!

Stacy H-W said...

Both of these are great!! Thanks for mentioning the giveaway on the CCC Blog and the challenge!!