Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hoppy Birthday!!!

Hello Crafter's!  Tracy here today to give you a little peek of the new line that Crafter's Companion will be carrying, Anthony and Burt!!  They are fun and quirky.

I colored my image up with some alcohol markers. I love these bright colors that I used but I didn't have any pearls or embellishments that would match so I took some white pearls and used my alcohol markers to color them up to match my image and papers!  Super easy technique but it definitely makes purchasing pearls so much easier. I now only buy white and always color them so I get a perfect match!!

The Anthony and Burt images should be in the Crafter's Companion store in the next couple of days so keep an eye out for them!! The rest of the DT have been showcasing them this week so if you take a look at the earlier post you will see a couple of the other images that will soon be available. 

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend,



6 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Pretty card. Love your Pearl tip.
PH

Hlora said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Beautiful card.

Marge said...

Tracy, great tip about coloring the pearls to match. Fun card!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Your coloring is amazing on this image-Love what you created

Kathy said...

Love the card, beautiful coloring. I am going to start doing that with the pearls. Thanks for the great tip.

Stacy H-W said...

Awesome card Tracy!! I love it!!