Thursday, February 16, 2012

Lovey Dovey Anthony & Burt Card

Hi everyone! Samantha here again, and I have another Anthony & Burt project to share with you!! I am hoping that you are loving the new Anthony & Burt stamp collection as much as I do.

My project today is a sneaky peek of another stamp set from the Anthony & Burt collection.
The sentiment and the lined image are two separate stamps, but I decided to combine them. The heart is just the perfect size to add a sentiment inside of it. You could really change it up by adding any sentiment you would like to the inside of the heart.

I also stamped a little heart border, which is another stamp in this stamp set I am showcasing. I really love when stamp sets come with a bunch of coordinating pieces so you really have a bunch to work with.

This card just came together so quickly because the stamp set is just so easy to use. I just colored all the lined images with alcohol markers & did a little embellishing.  To the heart, I added some white dots with a white gel pen, and a glitter strip using glitter glue.  To the little bugs wings, I added some purple glitter tinsel.

Then I just added a pink cardstock mat around my image and some teal patterned paper and a teal card base and I was finished.


 
Scrapmaster's Paradise

5 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

The colors are wonderful with this cute design-one of my favorite from the sets

Marge said...

The tinsel on the wings is so cute!

Kathy said...

Great job Sami1 Love the tinsel glitter, looks like he's flying, and has just landed.

Stacy H-W said...

Awesome card Sami!! I love what you did with Anthony's wings!! Very cute!

Paula Huiras said...

Cute card and pretty coloring too. Adding a sentiment in the heart is a great idea.
PH