Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Heart Belongs To You

Hi Everyone, Kathy here, on this lovely Wednesday.

Last week you had a sneak peak at the wonderful stamps, Anthony and Burt. This is the release week. Hop over and take a look.

For my card today, I stamped my image out on cryogen card stock, with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Then colored in with Spectrum-Noir Markers.
These stamps are so cute. This cute little fly (Anthony) has a big ole' crush on his friend Burt. I added some tiny little hearts around Anthony. (The hearts are fingernail decorations) I put some Stickles Glitter around the heart and added a bow. For the sentiment, I layered the two hearts together and added a rose.

I hope you enjoyed the card today.

Thank you for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.




6 comments:

Trena in Naperville said...

Kathy, this card is just so adorable!! The little hearts are such a sweet touch! Beautiful coloring!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Paula Huiras said...

Love it-the little hearts and rose make it special!
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is so sweet-aren't these stamps fun to use?
Your coloring is wonderful sweetie

Stacy H-W said...

Kathy, this is so sweet. I'm totally in love with those tiny heart bling!

Michelle H. said...

Pretty card!!
Love it!!

Kathy said...

Thank you everyone.