Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Paint Fusion Fuschia Flowers

Hi Everyone, Kathy here,

Today I a going to tell you about one of my favorite stamp sets to work with. The designer is Sheena Douglass. She is amazing! Her line of stamps are called Paint Fusion. Sheena shows you how to paint on her stamped images. The great thing is, she makes it look so easy. And it is!!!

Check out the full line of products over on the Crafter's Companion website.

I used paint on the leaves and Spectrum Noir markers on the flowers.


First I stamped the images on bleed proof card stock, with memento black tuxedo ink. Colored the flowers and painted the leaves, then fussy cut around them. 

For the card I took a piece of 8x8 inch purple foil card stock, scored it in half with my Ultimate Tool, then centered a 6x6 piece of black chipboard on the bottom fold. I then framed the the card with leaves and flowers.

Next, I popped a bow in the corner and the sentiment on the lower right side.

To make the card stand up, I punched two small wholes in the bottom of the foil card stock (one in back and one in front) and then threaded white ribbon to the back and tied a bow to keep it steady.



I hope you liked the project for this week. Join me next week for more sneak peeks!

Thank you for stopping by. And have a scrappy day.

4 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Really pretty.It will be a beautiful keepsake.
PH

Frank said...

Great Colors and Layout.

Jenny said...

that is so pretty. i love how the flowers seem to pop off the page and the colors are very pretty =)

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh this is stunning Kathy! I LOVE the colors and design of this beauty