Monday, February 6, 2012

Paint Fusion Shaped Card

Hi everyone! Samantha here, bringing you a Paint Fusion project. All week long, the design team is going to bring you beautiful projects using Crafter's Companion's latest & greatest Paint Fusion stamp release.

The Paint Fusion stamps were designed to be used with paint, however, these stamps work beautifully with a number of coloring media, which you will see his week!

For my project, I decided to go traditional and use paint to color in my Paint Fusion images.  I stamped a bunch of images, painted them. Then once the images were dry, I fussy cut around all the pieces.  I created this bunch of images on my shaped card.
The thing I love about these Flower Fusion stamps is that they can be mix and matched to create whatever flower scene you need. And you can even use them alone if you would like.


4 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Great job-I like it!
PH

Kathy said...

Pretty card Sami,love the pinks and greens.
Great job!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh my goodness these are beautiful!The colors are amazing!

quiltea56 said...

So beautiful. It would not only put a smile on someone's face to receive this but also in their heart.