Sunday, February 19, 2012

Rainy Day Anthony & Burt

Good Day crafters! Today I am showing you my card featuring one of the adorable Anthony & Burt stamps that will be available at Crafter's Companion.  
If you love frogs, you will LOVE these stamps.
 I colored my cute little frog using the Spectrum Noir pens. If you haven't tried these pens I highly recommend that you do. They come in great colors and are very easily blended. Another reason to love these pens is that they are SO affordable. For my card, I kept it simple but distressed the edges and I made my frog 3D. creating something 3D is a great way to add
dimension to any project. I colored up 4 images. Keep one full image for the base and cut out the different parts. You can layer part upon part until you get the desired dimension you want. You need to secure those cuttings with a great adhesive that is permanent. 
Thanks for stopping by to see my project. Remember to stop back every day for new inspiration from the other talented design team members.

6 comments:

Stacy H-W said...

Cute card! Great idea about layering for dimension.

Paula Huiras said...

Really cute-love the edges and the flowers.
PH

Marge said...

Love the stitching - this card would cheer up anyone's day!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Love the distressing you did in the design

Carol said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!!! The Burt and Anthony stamps are sooooo cute. Can hardly wait to purchase some!!!!

Kathy said...

Wonderful card. Froggie and flowers!! The layering is awesome. Love your coloring and blending. Super job!!