Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Bunny Gift Tag



Hi Everyone, Kathy here,


I am so excited about the new Beatrix Potter Stamps,
and embellishments.
I just love all the characters.

Last year my stepson Devin, gave me a chocolate bunny.
It was Peter rabbit.
So I made a stamped tag to go with it.
I will keep the bunny forever, and the tag 
 gave it just the right touch.


I stamped Benjamin Bunny on the tag
and colored him in with my
Then added some flowers and a bow.

Using these stamps, makes it so easy to add
just a little something extra to a gift or a card.

You can find all of the Beatrix Potter 
stamps and embellishments over at
Pop over and take a look.


Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.
Kathy


6 comments:

Caryn S said...

I love these Peter Rabbit chocolates that they put out for Easter but they are sometimes hard to find. I get them for my kids whenever I can find them. The BP tag is a great idea and so cute!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Super cute! Just love that stamp!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

One of my favorite characters and this is so adorable,with those colors. love the chocolate bunny you received as a gift also!

sharon g said...

Oh how cute! I love the Beatrix Potter stamps! And the pens look great.

Frank said...

Really great card.

Trena in Naperville said...

Sooooo adorable Kathy! I love it!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!