Saturday, March 10, 2012

Golden Haired Little Boy

 Dawnll here today to share another sneak peek with a Poppet - stamp. These will be found right here when they are released.
This is is my canvas  mini with an adorable golden haired little boy! Now you know by now I used my Spectrum Noir markers, and I also decided to use some distress inks to do the background of the image.

 Can you see how I cut and matted the image with a few different designs and papers? I found this sparkly blue paper that really matched with the blues -love how the Spectrum Noir markers have such beautiful colors that blend together.

 I believe this canvas is 4 x 4, and was the perfect size for my Poppet Image. The background is a brick embossing folder and inked with the same distress ink.
So glad I got to share this second Poppet image this week with you.

Thanks for stopping and have a great weekend.




post signature

5 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

This is adorable. Love the Brown and Blue together.
PH

Marge said...

Very sweet. Love the coloring and the textures.

Kathy said...

Aww How precious, love the blues, great coloring.

Trena in Naperville said...

Dawn, this is so cute. I'm inspired by your coloring!! :o)

Take care and STAY POSTIIVE!

UnikeByYes said...

Dawn this is outstanding, love the colors. thank you for sharing
Have a great day!
Liz