Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Your Day Sunflower Card

Hi everyone! Samantha here bringing you another project from the newest release of Art-Kure stamps. I chose this beautiful sunflower image for my card.

Flowers are great because you can use them on your greeting cards for pretty much every occasion or circumstance. I chose to create a happy card. This one could be used for a birthday card.


I used aqua and yellow as my color combo because it was bright and happy & captured the happy feelings of the card.

This card was easy to make. I just used a decorative die to cut around the stamped image and then colored it in. I put the image up on dimensional adhesive so that the card had some dimension.

Then I just added a sentiment and a pretty bow.

I hope that you got some inspiration from my card today.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Beautiful, love your coloring.

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Great card, I love using floral images too, they are so versatile!

Paula Huiras said...

Very pretty-I like your dots around the sunflower. What a cheerful card.
PH

Trena in Naperville said...

Beautiful card Samantha!! I love how you colored the center of the flowers - I can feel the texture. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

These are stunning on this card, beautiful colors and coloring