Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poppet Hugs

Hi Everyone, Kathy Here,

Today I am going to show you one more of the
little Poppets. I think this set is so adorable.
These stamps have so much detail.
They have stamps for boys and girls.
Stop by the Crafter's Companion Store and check them out.

For the front of the card.
I stamped her out on white card stock, and colored her in with my
Then inked the edges, and cut
 her out with a spellbinders die. Then
placed that on another layer of card stock and added the "HUGS"
sentiment. I punched out little hearts and weaved the
ribbon round the edges. Then placed lots of little
flowers and a bow in the corner and done.


For the inside, I had a piece of lace paper with roses on it.
I cut a square and placed it down on the card  then
airbrushed over it with splashes of blue.

I had a great time making this card.

Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.





2 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

This is adorable. The flowers, ribbon, background oval and Hugs tag all make it into one adorable card.
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh Kathy this is so adorable and so many wonderful layers with the inks.
LOVE HER!!!