Hello and Happy Saturday. It's Paula here and it is March3rd. Today I have another Anthony & Burt card for you. It's a cute little rain scene and I see they are both smiling! You can find these adorable images and other great products on Crafter's Companion site. I used the Specrtrum Noir Markers to color these images. They also have a really informative Instructional DVD on how to use these markers.
To make this card:
1. Stamp A&B rain scene two times onto White card stock using black dye ink.
2. Color image using the Spectrum Noir Markers shown above. Color only the eyes and the umbrella on one of the images and cut out. Use small pieces of mounting tape to adhere the eyes and umbrella on the fully colored image. Trim card and use notch punch at three corners. Layer to a larger green card.
3. Trim a patterned yellow and orange polka dotted patterned paper and use decorative border punch at the top and bottom. Layer to a patterned Green striped paper. Layer a strip of the green patterned paper across the center of the polka dotted paper. Punch two banners using the polka dotted paper and adhere to each end of the green strip.
4. Mount A&B panel to the patterned papers. Adhere a stick on pearl dot to the bottom left of scene. Punch out flowers using the patterned papers and use a small piece of mounting tape to adhere it to the left of scene.
5. Put a White folded card through a Daisy embossing folder, making sure only half of the card is embossed.
Layer all to the folded embossed card.
Hope you all enjoyed the card and stop by next Saturday for another card. Be sure to check out the other designer's cards.