Friday, March 2, 2012

Stamp It Renaissance Squares

Hi Everyone!! Dawn B here on this Friday with another sneak peek using the Stamp It collection that will soon be available at Crafter's Companion! I used the stamp Renaissance Squares for my project today.

I created a spotlight card, except I didn't spotlight just one little thing, I spotlighted 4 things.




As I was sitting here looking at these stamps, I picked this stamp out and thought it would look good with a few of the squares highlighted.  So I picked out 4 of them and colored them using the new Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers.

I then cut out each colored square and popped them up using pop dots onto the top of another stamped image. I double matted my finished image and then added a few pearls and voila, card is done.  Pretty simple today, but I think I really like how it turned out.

See you all next Friday with another sneak peek of another new release..


Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

6 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Love this-it is so elegant!
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I just love the colors you used with the background! This is so beautiful

Kathy said...

Stunnng!! Love the purple and green combo. Pretty enough to hang on the wall...Awesome job.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gorgeous stamp!!

UnikeByYes said...

Very elegant and stunning effect of the splash of color, thank you for sharing Dawn!
Have a great day!
Liz

Trena in Naperville said...

Love this one Dawn! Pops of color make your greeting card a lovely little piece of art.

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!