Monday, April 23, 2012

Beauty Among The Flowers

Welcome Everyone,

Today is a special day for me....I usually post just on Wednesday's but I get to post two times this week on the Crafter's Companion Blog!!!

I have a fun, quick and easy project I was playing around with and wanted to share with you.  I wanted to use my Spectrum Noir markers on a textured paper and see how it worked.


Flower Fairy Unmounted Stamp Set - Candy Tuft is one of my favorite stamp sets. Actually my very first purchase a couple years ago from Crafter's Companion was a flower fairy.


I stamped the extra flowers and after coloring I fussy cut and added them around my design. I also added some glitter to her wings.

I added a border behind the image made with an EK Success border punch and then added a fun floral ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Before I was done I added just a few pearls.  The background paper is from Prima.

So that is my project for today  I hope I shared a little inspiration.

I hope you check in each day here at Crafter's Companion.  Each day there are two posts, one from each of two design team members.  There is so much inspiration  and our team is so talented and versatile.

post signature

8 comments:

Kathy said...

Dawn, This is beautiful!!! I love candy tuft,
she is one of my favorites!!!Your coloring is amazing and I love the 3-D flowers. Excellent Job!!

Dee in N.H. said...

That is just beautiful! Amazing coloring and I love the bit of sparkle!

Paula Huiras said...

Really pretty-you fussy cut so well!
PH

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful card Dawn! I absolutely adore the Flower Fairies - I want them all!

Stacy H-W said...

Gorgeous fairy card Dawn!! I really love the texture and dimension. Great job!

Trena in Naperville said...

Dawn, She is absolutely lovely!! Looks like watercolor. What a neat technique! Thanks for sharing!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Rhonda Miller said...

Such a pretty card.

UnikeByYes said...

Dawn, this card is lovely. TFS Have a wonderful day!
Liz