Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ewe Stand Out in a Crowd!

Hi guys!! Stacy here today and I want to show you a gift box I made using the new Sheena Douglas -Just 4 You stamp set. 


I started out by pulling out my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool.  I use my Ultimate Tool every time I scrap.  It is a really essential tool in my scrappy arsenal.
It comes with a informational booklet and a DVD that takes you thought using your Ultimate Tool step by step.  The instructions are easy to follow and fun to do.  After making my box and lid. I stamped out the image in blue.  Next to make the one Ewe stand out I stamped out my image again but this time I stamped it in green to match my papers.   I fussy cut the head of the specific Ewe I wanted to focus on and then used double sided adhesive foam to lift the green Ewe head and add some dimension.

I layered some papers from my stash and then added some flowers to the corners.  What do you think?
So super quick and easy!!  I plan to fill the box with some goodies for my friend's birthday which is coming up soon.  I think she will get a laugh from the fun image. 

Until next time...happy scrapping!

5 comments:

Paula Huiras said...

Cute box! I like how you made EWE stand out!
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Ewe are so funny! What a fun box and cute use of the stamp.

Trena in Naperville said...

Cute idea Stacy! Love the colors. You've inspired me to get my ultimate tool out!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Hi stacy, I just saw this, and it is so adorable! Love the color you printed in and the 3-D sheep!! love the colors, very creative!!!

Kelly Massman said...

It is so cute!