Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hoppy Easter Layout

Happy Tuesday!!  Welcome to Crafter's Companion!!  Stacy here today with an Easter layout I made this weekend.  I have been looking at all the awesome "guy" cards and projects that our Design team has been sharing using the new Stamp It Australia-Guys in our Life stamp collection.  Aren't you always kind of on the look out for masculine stamps??  I know I am.
However, I wanted to show that these stamps don't have to be only for the guys in our life.  I decided to take the Overlapped Text Stamp and stamp it onto some of my purple Pearlescent  Pastels paper and use it as matting for an Easter photo of my kids.
I really love the texture this stamp brings to the matting around the photo.  And it is just so soft and pretty with all these pastel colors.  I pulled some ribbon and bling from my Tiggy-winkle papercraft bundle.  I typed up my journaling in Word and printed it out on some cream Pearlescent paper and then cut it into strips.  I really like how it all turned out. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and that you take the time this month to join in on the April Mother's Day challenge on our Challenge Blog.  You could win the Tiggy-winkle paper craft collection for your very own! 

Be sure to stop back by here today to find out the Grand Prize winner of our Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop!! 

Until next time...happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Wonderful scrap page Stacy, I love all the layering. The picture of the kiddos is so sweet!!! Love all the colors. Great job.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

What a pretty scrap page and yes I love how text looks behind a picture.Such a fun way to use the stamp.

Paula Huiras said...

I like that text too-abd ordered it! Nice page, great colors and all the little extras...
PH

Cheryl Walker said...

Super Cute layout!!! I love the layering and colors on this!! Darling!!
hugs,
Cheryl