Friday, April 13, 2012

Just 4 Ewe

Hi Everyone!!!!  Dawn B here on this wonderful Friday, to show you all a project I did using the latest release from Sheena Douglass which is her newest whimsical set of images of farm animals.


I made this easel card using the "Just 4 Ewe" stamp upon a set of drawers.  The directions on how to make this is on "The Ultimate Advanced Construction Techniques DVD".  If you follow the directions given on the DVD, this project is really easy to make.  I used my Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool for all my scoring.

There are 4 drawers, one on each side.

And a closer look at the easel card front:


I added only a touch of shading using BGR1 and BGR3 of the Spectrum Noir markers.

See you all next Friday with another project of another new release..

Thanks for stopping by,
Dawn B

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Stunning! the colors of blue and orange are beautiful together, and the box is awesome.
Super job Dawn!!!

Paula Huiras said...

Really pretty box-I could see a little girl just loving this!
PH

Carolyn L. said...

Great idea and I love your colors.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Just love your project and the beautiful colors you used.

Trena in Naperville said...

How creative Dawn! I really dig the colors too and the ribbon is so pretty! Thanks Dawn!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!