Thursday, April 12, 2012

Just for Ewe - Treats!

Hi all! Jen (JLJ Designs) here with a fun treat bag Just 4 Ewe!  When I saw these fun "A Little Bit Different" stamps, I thought the Just 4 Ewe would be perfect for a treat bag.  Here's the finished project.  I've added directions below.


I started with a snack size zip-top bag.  These bags are ~6" wide.  I added my treats to the bag.  I cut a rectangle of card stock 6" wide x 4" tall.  I creased the card stock at 2" in from the 4" side.  I added decorative papers to the card stock.


On both sides I added some striped ribbon.  On the front, I placed my stamped image mounted on card stock and a fun flower button.  On the back side, I added a large button.  The final step is to staple the card stock topper to the top of the snack size bag.


I hope you enjoyed my project!!  Thanks for stopping by and looking.  Remember that today is the last day to enter to win the stamp set giveaway being offered this week on the Crafter's Companion USA Challenge Blog.  You should definitely go check it out because they are giving away a stamp set from Sheena's A Little Bit Different collection!!


Happy Crafting!
Jen

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Great treat bag Jen, what a wonderful idea. Thank you for the directions. Love the flower button.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh how fun! Such a great idea to use these as treat toppers-how fun to hand out
Thanks for sharing

Paula Huiras said...

This image just screams "Treat Bag". I did the same thing for Easter-nice job.
PH

Stacy H-W said...

Jen, your treat bag is so fun and cute!! Great job!

Trena in Naperville said...

That is a fun project, and oh so sweet!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!