Saturday, April 7, 2012

Oh Duck!

Hello and Happy Spring Saturday and Paula here. Today I have a card for you called "Oh Duck" from Sheena Douglas. These images are really fun! I think I would use it for a Father's day card or just a male card. To see the other images and other neat products go to Crafter's Companion site.

      To make this card;

Start out with a light colored card and a black stamped image. I used a wadded up piece of saran wrap to color the image. I also used the Distress Inks, Cloudy Blue, Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade.  After coloring the card I layered it to a larger black card. It was then mounted to a blue card that I put through a die folder and then layered to a larger yellow card. All were then layered to a larger folded white card. I cut out the yellow latch using a die and put curled cord through it. It was mounted to the bottom of the card. I put stick on silver circles at the top corners and also on the latch.
Hope you are enjoying all the other cards made by the designer's team and stop by next Saturday.
Paula Huiras

                                                                 

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this stamp, and I like what you did with the coloring.Great job.

Carolyn L. said...

Super cute and I love your coloring!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

How fun sweetie! Love the colors you used on this fun image

Rufus said...

LOL, great card!! Love the way that you colored it.
R/