Sunday, April 15, 2012

Sheena Douglas Stamp: WANTED!

It's another Sunday and summer is getting closer, as well as hunting season. Growing up in Minnesota everyone knew about hunting season! When I saw this stamp by Sheena Douglass I just had to make a wanted poster. With the flocks of ducks that have been disappearing over the years I thought I would have a little fun.
This stamp is just too funny! Who knew a duck "tushie" could make a "fowl" headline?

How did I do this? Well I once again used my handy computer to create the poster and printed it on marker paper. Next, I stamped, colored, laughed and took the photo. I added a little bullet hole clip art just for a giggle. I guess I am a Minnesotan through and through! 

Please stop by and check out the Spectrum Noir pens, they have NEW SETS and they are GREAT! A color for every spectrum. There are also a lot of new stamps that are so versatile and you will be able to use them in your projects over and over.

Don't forget to stop by every day for new inspiration!

6 comments:

Kathy said...

This is just to cute, I love the bullet holes !!
The poster is very creative. Excellent job...
I've been hunting a few times, never shot anything, I thought everything was to cute.LOL

Paula Huiras said...

Really cute idea! Love the bullet holes.
Paula Huiras

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is hilarious and such a creative idea! Thanks for sharing your fun poster

Tracy Valure said...

Adorable idea!!! Thanks for sharing! ;-)

rosenrobrt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rosenrobrt said...

Sheena Quacks me up....Grin