Saturday, April 14, 2012

Silly Moo!!!!!

Good Morning Crafter's, Tracy here today!  The new Sheena Douglass stamps are up and ready to be ordered! There are three and if you like stamps with a little humor, you are going to love these. 

Today I used the Silly Moo Stamp by Sheena Douglass. I wanted to give it a simple, distressed design. So I stamped it on regular paper (nothing fancy) and then started crunching it up while spraying a little water on it. Then I spread it back out and dried it.  After it was completely dried I added some distressing with some inks and  foam. I mounted the image onto some Kraft paper and added some washi tape strips.


If you would like to purchase Silly Moo, check out the Crafter's Companion store. If you haven't looked in awhile be sure to look around there are so many new things!!  And don't forget to join in on this weeks stamp set giveaway where we are giving away this awesome stamp!!

Thanks for looking,

Tracy Valure

5 comments:

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh how fun! Love the almost row hide looking effect should I say?
This is a great one and a fun Washi tape addition

sharon g said...

I have a silly sense of humor, so this is just my style. AND my son's (he's 20!) favorite animal is the cow....

Kathy said...

Very Cool Card!

Trena in Naperville said...

Cool technique Tracy!
Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Rufus said...

like your wrinkled cow hide card, lol. Would love to win it, it's moo-velous!
R/