Sunday, April 22, 2012

Summer Ice Cream & Friends!


Happy Sunday!
Carolyn here and today I am going to share with you a super cutie of a stamp "Friends Forever".
Summer is just around the corner and I can just imagine digging into some cool ice cream.
Don't you think these gals are adorable? Stop by the Crafter's Companion store and check out the Humphrey stamp line. You can choose from so many cute images!  I colored up these two cuties with my Spectrum Noir pens. I also used my Ultimate Tool.  If you haven't seen or been able to use this awesome piece of equipment go to the CC store and check it out. There is a wonderful video that is definitely worth watching. (just scroll down when you get there)  The Ultimate Tool does so many things, all in one tool, that will save you time and money.

Be sure and go join in on our Crafter's Companion Scavenger Hunt Blog Hop today!  You don't want to miss out on all the fun and cool prizes!!
Thanks for stopping by to see my cuties eating ice cream. Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

This is adorable!! love the layers of colors, and your coloring is wonderful. The pearls and roses make it POP!!Excellent job Miss C.

Paula Huiras said...

This is really cute. I like the shape you put the image on and the flowers and the pearls too!
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

This is so cute-such a fun couple and you have decorated adorable as can be!

Linda Kirsch said...

This would be for any girls card no matter what their age. Love it!

Tammy Ortiz said...

I love these elephants. You should totally keep these

UnikeByYes said...

Carolyn this are absolutely adorable!!! TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet card Carolyn! I have this stamp, but have not had a chance to play with it yet! Thanks for the inspiration :)