Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sweet Daffodil Card

I love the new Art Kure Britain in Bloom stamps because they come in two sizes - perfect for decorating the inside and the outside of your card.  I chose the large daffodils and small daffodils for my card.  They just scream spring to me.  I thought it would be fun to let my large daffodil image go off the card for the front, so I turned my 4 1/4"  5 1/2" card on its side.  The image is colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  I added a sentiment from the Stamp It Flowing Happy Birthday set.


I used the small daffodil stamp to create the journaling box on the inside of the card.  I think it looks so elegant when the inside has a smaller version of the stamped image.  For the inside, I left it black and white and used the same papers that I used on the front to pull the whole card together.


Happy Crafting!
Jen

6 comments:

Craftyanny said...

This is gorgeous Jen. Love the clean fresh look
Anne x

Paula Huiras said...

This is so vibriant. Love it. The buttons are so cute too.
PH

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love the yellow and green together. Your coloring is so beautiful on this flower

Trena in Naperville said...

This is a sweet, sweet card. Love the colors Jen!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Kathy said...

Beautiful,crisp,clean colors, Excellent job!!!

Stacy H-W said...

Jen, what a happy card! Great job.