Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Sweet Treat For You

My Crafter's Companion post today is all about cute! Part of our team is having a free week to share  our choice of stamps so I had to grab a cute couple Humphrey Unmounted Rubber Stamp Set - Best Friends


I used a thick artist paper to stamp this image and went to work with my Spectrum Noir markers. I love how how the colors turned out.I used the lid to cut the image shape out to mount in the lid .



Here is a much better view of the Best Friends. This is a mini pint jar, I bought them in the canning section of the store. I wanted to make this little gift for a special lady that always makes me feel like a queen,I hope she enjoys.Just had to add a few pearls and 3D Crystal Lacquer.


I cut out a tag with my Cheery Lynn die and double matted and added some glitter. Some soft pink ribbon and a couple flowers finish it off.

Now you know that is chocolate in the inside! What girl doesn't appreciate a little chocolate?
So glad I could share my quick idea for a gift with you today.

Make sure you check out all the projects this week, the girls always have so many creative ideas.


post signature

5 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is such a good idea

Kathy said...

Oh Dawn, this is adorable!!!And your coloring is always excellent!! The pink is perfect...
Awesome job!

Dee in N.H. said...

How cute!!! and what an awesome little gift idea!

Paula Huiras said...

Really cute and great pictures too!
PH

UnikeByYes said...

Love it Dawn, this stamp is so sweet. TFS
Liz