Thursday, May 31, 2012

3D Scenic Card by Jen

Hi all!  Jen (JLJ Designs) here with a card featuring the new stamps from Sheena Douglass - A Little Bit Scenic -Provence.  I love these beautiful scenic stamps and I wanted to focus on the scene on my card.


I stamped the courtyard scene and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers (you can see my color cheat sheet below).  I also stamped the grapes twice.  I haven't played much with the purple markers and I'm loving the rich color.  When I finished coloring, I mounted my scene on card stock and made a simple card with paper from my stash. I fussy cut the grapes and added them to the top of the scene with pop dots.  I feel like I could jump right in!


Remember today is the very last day to enter into the May Customer Appreciation giveaways.  Start here on this blog but make sure enter to win everywhere you can!!  The link is on the upper right sidebar. 

Happy Crafting!
Jen

5 comments:

Tonya H said...

This is so fabulous! I love the image and you colored it beautifully.

UnikeByYes said...

What a cute little scene Jen! This images are so lovely, TFS
Have. Lovely day!
Liz

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Lovely card! I wish I was in your card right now. On a wonderful trip. Beautiful card and TFS AJ~

Trena in Naperville said...

This little scene turned out wonderful Jen!! I dig how you made the pieces pop!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Becky Dunham said...

Beautiful card Jen! I would love to be in that courtyard or better yet I wish I had a courtyard like that - gives inspiration a whole new meaning :) Love the grapes too!