Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Belle Of The Ball

Hi Everyone, Kathy here,

I hope all of you had a great week.
Today we get a sneak peak at
the new collection of stamps from
This stamp line is one of my favorites.
I fell in love with,
Belle Of The Ball.

I think she is so sweet.
I stamped her out on the wonderful new
This card stock is fast becoming my favorite.
Next I proceeded to color her with the
Then cut I her out.
I placed bits of lace and flowers on
a lovely pink card and adhered her
to a pretty piece of precut chipboard.
Her dress and crown have
Stickles Diamond glitter on them.
I added little pearl earrings
and the sentiment,
"Belle Of The Ball".
I think she is ready for her prince!!

You can find the entire line of
S.W.A.L.K.
stamps over on the
Pop over and take a look.

This is what they will look like.





Thank you so much for stopping by.
And have a scrappy day.
Kathy

12 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

OH MY GOSH KATHY! I love love this new set. Look at "The One Of A Kind, Friendship, Treasure moments, New mom Okay I love them all. They are so cute.

Your card is so pretty. I love the lace and the tag you put Belle on. So CUTE! TFS AJ!

Paula Huiras said...

Kathy-love the lace and the flowers in the corner and her earrings (nice touch) and oh ya great job on her hair!
PH

Kathy said...

Thank you so much.

Kathy said...

Thank you Paula.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

Oh she is definitely the Belle of the Ball, how romantic this design is Kathy

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Beautiful job, love the lace on it!!

sharon g said...

I love how you colored her hair. The pens must be great!

Kathy said...

They are awesome!!!

Kathy said...

Thank you very much.

Kathy said...

Thanks Dawn your a sweetie!

B. Poteraj said...

The lace is a nice addition.

Kathy said...

Thank you.