Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bon Anniversaire!

Hello and happy Saturday. Today's card is called "Bon Anniversaire!" and uses stamps from two stamp sets. The background text is from Stamp IT and the other three images are from the new stamps sets from Sheena Douglas. This is a set called French 50's Cafe.  All of these products can be found on the Crafter's Companion store site.Scroll down to see how I went about creating this card.


All of the images were stamped on white card stock using black dye ink. I used the Spectrum Noir Markers to color the flowers and the leaves on the tree. I added some stick on jewels  to the flowers and a few punched out leave clusters.  I hope you enjoyed my card and thanks for stopping by and looking today.
 
Don't miss out on this last week of our May Customer Appreciation Giveaways. Start with the one here on this blog. Just click on the link in the upper right hand corner.
Paula Huiras

6 comments:

Cathy said...

What a beautiful card:)
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Tammy Ortiz said...

This is o cute. I love this stamp.
I think the colors are amazing

Linda W. said...

I totally adore your card - being a flower lover I really like to get more ideas about cards with flowers! Sounds like a great stampset! vweber@lagrant.net

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Paula! The love how you made the flowers 3-D, Great job...

Kathy S. said...

Gorgeous! I love the flowers.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Nice card! Great flowers!