Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bring Back The 50's

Hi everyone, Kathy here and today I want to show you one of the new stamps from the Sheena Douglass line,"A little bit sketchy".  This one is called French 50's Cafand it is so cute.

I started out stamping 3 of the images on the Premium Card Stock and cutting them out with one of the spellbinder dies. Then I colored them in with my Spectrum-Noir Markers.

I colored a piece of ribbon with the markers and put that down first.  Then I put pop dots on the back and mounted them across the card.  I added little embellishments and it was done.
 This could be for a boy or girl.

I love this new stamp set.  This is what you will be looking for:


These and all the Sheena Douglass stamps can be found on the

Also we will have a wonderful new Challenge starting over on the Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog starting the 1st of June.   Please be sure and check it out.  The designers will have some wonderfulprojects to inspire you.  You do still have time to enter the current May Flower Challenge and possibly win a Crafter's Companion Ultimate Tool!! 

You still have time to take advantage of the mega sales going over on the Crafter's Companion Web page.
Awesome specials and a free stamp and free shipping with a 50.00 order.  Also they are giving away an Ultimate tool
to one lucky winner every day.  Pop over and take a peak.

I hope you enjoyed the blog today.  Don't forget to take a look at Dawn's project today, she is an awesome designer!!

Thank you for stopping by.  And have a scrappy day.

Kathy

6 comments:

Tonya H said...

I just commented on this on your blog but thought I would give it some lovin here as well. I love this card. The image you used is fabulous. I love this stamp set.

Becky Dunham said...

This is so sweet Kathy! I love the colors you used and what a sweet image! Love all of Sheena's sets :)

Kathy said...

Thank you fr commenting on both sites.

Kathy said...

Thank you so much Becky...

UnikeByYes said...

What a lovely card, this set is pretty, TFS
Have a great day!
Liz

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Kathy, I'm so loving this stamp set. I has so many things you can use. I love the colors of your card and its just beautiful. TFS AJ~