Thursday, May 31, 2012

Christine Haworth's Meadow Cottage Bears

Aren't you excited?!  Today you are getting 3 posts from us for inspiration!!  We have so many awesome stamps sets, that we just want to show them all to you.  lol 

Stacy here and I want to show you the most adorable stamps from Christine Haworth that just launched today!!!


There are two sets of Meadow Cottage Bears stamps and they are really just super gorgeous.  As soon as I received my sets, I stamped out the bear from the Meadow Cottage Bears EZMount Stamp Set - Happy Birthday.  I spent some enjoyable time in front of the TV coloring and coloring.  I love to color and these bears are just so luscious and there is so much room to do shading and blending with my Spectrum Noir markers.  I just love how my card turned out! (but I get ahead of myself! lol)

This stamp set came at a perfect time because my daughter is going to a birthday party this weekend and I just know that her girlfriend will just be thrilled to get this cuddly bear card!! 

One of my obsessions is easel cards.  I actually had to make myself stop making every card an easel card!!  I'm not sure why I enjoy making them so much but what can I say?  I just do.  I started with some coordinating card stock in aqua and green.  I pulled those colors from my colored image.  I found some pretty patterned paper that was sweet and romantic and punched the edges with one of my Martha Stewart punches. 


Next I pulled some ribbon and twine from my stash.  I used my Ultimate Tool to tie the quickest, easiest and really just most perfectly tied bow. I keep telling you....everyone needs an Ultimate Tool.  I use mine EVERY time I scrap!!


I stamped out my sentiment and layered it on patterned paper.  I put double sided adhesive squares on the back for dimension and to stop the top of the card from slipping off the bottom when it is open!! lol

I know you will love these stamps as much as I do.  If you do you can get them RIGHT NOW in our Crafter's Companion Store!!  Go check it out.  Be sure to check out the two other posts today from out design team members!! 

And finally don't forget that today is the last day to enter to win in our Customer Appreciation Giveaways.  The link to the giveaway that is here on this blog is on the upper right sidebar.  Go check it out before you leave!!

Winner's will be announced tomorrow so please stop back by and see if you have won. 

Until tomorrow...happy scrapping!

8 comments:

Tonya H said...

This is adorable. The bears are so cute! Great design and the colors are fabulous.

Trena in Naperville said...

Stacy, this turned out beautiful! I'm sure your daughter's girlfriend will just love it!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Denise said...

That is just the sweetest!!! Love the stamp and your coloring :)

Cathy said...

simply awesome!
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

Kelly Massman said...

This stamp is adorable!!! And love how you made it even better with all of the great touches you added to your card!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Sweet card Stacy! I love easel cards too. I think it is because the cards are easy to display and you work so hard on them they should be displayed :)

Kathy said...

This is adorable!! your coloring is wonderful...Love the edges and layers. Beautiful job.

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Amazing card Stacy! I love the colors and the different frames. Wow TFS AJ~