Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Follow Your Dreams

Hi everyone!!  Stacy here and I am so excited to show you the card I made.  Last week you were given a sneak peek at the New Sheena Douglass - A Little Bit Scenic Stamp Set - Provence.  There are so many beautiful stamps in this set.  It was really, really hard to decide which stamps to start coloring first!! LOL

I finally decided to stamp out the cafe scene and also the bicycle.  Next, I just had fun coloring and coloring and coloring!! lol  I used my Spectrum Noir markers (of course!).  I can't rave enough about my love of the Spectrum Noir markers!  If you don't already have some you should at least get one of the 6 packs sets so you can try them and see what all the fuss is about!

After coloring my images, I fussy cut out the bicycle because I wanted to use double-sided foam adhesive squares to pop it up off my card to give the effect of being it being in the foreground. 

Next I layered the stamped cafe scene onto complimentary colored card stock and adhered it to a Kraft paper base card.  Then I added that bicycle.  I added some Crystal Stickles to the flowers to give them a little sparkle.


All that was left was the sentiment.  I decided to use a sentiment from Close to My Heart.  The sentiment is, "Follow your dreams...for as you dream you shall become."  I am going to use this card as a graduation card for my niece and I think that sentiment is perfect!

So that is my project for this week.  I hope you like it.  Thanks for visiting the blog today.

Be sure and join in on all the giveaways still going on this month.  We appreciate our customers and friends!!  Start off here on our blog.  The giveaway link is on the upper right hand side of our sidebar.   Only 2 more days!!  Don't miss out!! 

And don't forget to go enter the May Flower challenge this month on our Challenge blog!!! You could win the Ultimate Tool!!!  Every scrapper should have the Ultimate Tool in their scrappy tools collection!  The challenge ends at 8pm on Thursday, May 31st.  We look forward to seeing your projects!

Until next time...happy scrapping!

14 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Very cool!

Tonya H said...

This is fantastic! Those images are awesome and your coloring is perfect.

Kathy said...

Wow, Beautiful!!! your coloring is wonderful and I love the 3-D bike, Excellent job!!

Dawn's Craft Place said...

LOVE all the layering of stamps, such wonderful colors

sharon g said...

I so love seeing your creations because I love to see your use of the pens!!

Rufus said...

i love this card!! i like the stamp set and your coloring, but what really makes it pop is what you did with the bike and your front sentiment, brilliant!
R/

UnikeByYes said...

Stacy, this is so adorable, love the scene, the sentiment the colors etc....!!! TFS
Have a lovely day!
Liz

Anonymous said...

Keep on working, great job!
Also visit my website learn writing fast

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google,
and found that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be
grateful if you continue this in future. Numerous people will be benefited from your writing.

Cheers!
my site - green coffee bean dr oz

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear so easy with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be
actually something that I believe I would by no means
understand. It seems too complicated and very large for me.
I'm taking a look forward to your subsequent post, I'll
try to get the dangle of it!
My web page - digital cameras for sale

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also am
a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we are
looking to exchange strategies with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Also visit my homepage - reborn baby dolls

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will
be waiting for your next post thank you once again.
Have a look at my page ; acid stomach remedy

Anonymous said...

Malaysia & Singapore & brunei best online blogshop for wholesale
& supply korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, choker, rings, bracelet, bracelet & hair add-ons.

Deal 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
my page :: unemployment.ohio.gov

Anonymous said...

It is not my first time to visit this web site, i am browsing this web site
dailly and obtain fastidious data from here everyday.
Have a look at my web site ; visit the following website page