Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I Love You


I am so thrilled to be able to share my wonderful couple today. Humphrey EZMount Stamp Set - Love and Hugs  was one set I knew I had to color... Crafter's Companion just released this new "A Year With Humphrey" and this is just one of the sets.
Now you know I pulled out my Spectrum Noir markers and made my couple come alive, I stamped an extra balloon I even used some 3D Crystal Lacquer on one of the extra balloons, the purse, and her shoes.I really like to add layers for dimension.
I used a Marianne Designs embossing folder for the background. Both the embossed image and the colored image were matted with black card stock..
I added a few black pearls and stamped the I Love You sentiment a few times and  pop dotted in a couple places on my card.


Well have you heard about all the wonderful gifts that are being given away weekly with Crafter's Companion products? We are so excited and hope you are or decide to  become a follower of Crafter's Companion Blog, and Crafter's Companion Challenge Blog. We even know that there will be a chance to win a giveaway prizes when placing an order at Crafter's Companion USA Store.
There is even going to be weekly giveaways on each of the design team members blogs- so this would be a great time to come check us each out- Our names and links are on the sidebar.

One last thing- did you know each day there are two posts from two different team members posted at the same time? Wouldn't want you to miss any projects.

post signature

5 comments:

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Wow so cute! I love the the embossing and colors! How cute for the little hit of black to show up on your card! TFS AJ!

Paula Huiras said...

Oh, this is a nice romantic card! The hints of black and the embossed folder really make the card.
PH

Kathy said...

Wondeful Card Dawn,Your coloring is beautiful, and I love the background card,very ellegant. Thank you for commenting evry day,your a sweetie.

Dawn's Craft Place said...

I enjoy popping in each day to see what my team mates are making-love supporting the team!

CLM-cindylu2u said...

Love this image and how you did your embossing, beautiful card!!